SAL Commercial are proud to partner with Lombardo, a lighting manufacturer and designer based in the Villongo, Italy. Lombardo’s key focus is in the exterior lighting market.
A key part of the Lombardo DNA can be found in the laboratories of the design teams. These workspaces create an area where innovation and design begin their journey and provide a dedicated space for engineers and product designers to focus and develop new concepts and ideas. The soul of Lombardo products is formed from the intuition of the designers who are able to integrate light technologies into unusual shapes and materials.
To produce a quality light fitting two aspects must be taken into consideration, the shape of the light fitting itself and the lighting effect it creates. The result is a unique and purposeful blend of expertise and creativity. This Italian tradition represents the flagship of the industry and all Lombardo products are MADE IN ITALY.
A stylish and modern archtiectural oyster style fitting suited to ceiling and wall mounting.
• Suitable for outdoor use IP66 IK08
• Polycarbonate base, injection moulded in-house
• Shockproof PMMA diffuser with triple UV stabilisation and PolyGLASS finish
• Silicone gaskets to maintain IP66 rating
• Closing system by means of hex socket set screws size 2mm
• Securing kit included to maintain IP rating
• LED AC direct, phase cut dimmable • LED 4000K (N), 3000K (3) or 2700K (2)